CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I honestly can't give this place enough stars! I took my car in to get my AC replaced and they were very confident in what they were telling me, so I knew I could trust them! I ended up having an issue with my car a couple days after and I thought it could be connected to the AC so I contacted Matthew and let him know, and I took it in to him and he fixed my issue for me fast! I definitely won't be taking my car anywhere else if I need something fixed again in the future. Highly recommend them!
Kimbra B, 03/31/2021